General admission seating for $77 + GST
- Ticket price includes all transaction and venue fees; GST will be added.
- Ticket price does not include parking, food or beverages.
- Click HERE to view the Terms and Conditions that apply to all ticket purchases.
- All seats are general admission (available on a first-come, first-seated basis) except those in reserved rows.
- 13 or more contiguous seats can be reserved – call Roger Killen at 604.408.0888 BEFORE your purchase.
- Each ticket has a unique bar code which will be scanned at the auditorium entrance.
- If you require additional information please contact us – click HERE
Multi-point safety assessment of your bike valued at $40.
- Your free safety inspection is available from November 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
2 beginner ballroom dancing group lessons valued at $42. You can attend once with a partner or twice by yourself.
- Your 2 free dance lessons are available from November 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
- The bonus is applicable only to the Wednesday evening Beginner Group Class.
30-minute Relaxation Body Massage valued at $38.
- Your free massage is available from November 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 excluding the month of December, 2018.
- Your booking must not be on a Saturday.
7 live Meetups valued at $84. All VBN Meetups are held at 1155 Robson Street in downtown Vancouver on Tuesday evenings.
- Your 7 free Meetups are available from November 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
4 tickets, valued at up to $40, to a comedy show.
- Your 4 free tickets are available from November 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
- Your booking must be for a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday show.
- You must book by March 15, 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BONUS BUNDLE
- A ticket holder’s entitlement to receive the above bonuses is conditional on VGI knowing their identity – first and last names and email address – by no later than 5:00pm on October 20, 2018.
- In the week beginning October 22, 2018, VGI will provide bonus donors with each ticket holder’s first and last names so that they can verify the ticket holder’s entitlement to receive their donated bonus when the ticket holder claims it.
- In the week beginning October 22, 2018 ticket holder will be advised how to claim the bonuses (each bonus donor has its own procedure for claiming the bonus that it has donated).
- Each bonus donor has undertaken to provide ticket holders with a bonus when they buy a ticket and in good faith VGI has communicated this undertaking to the ticket holders; VGI does not assume any liability in the event that a bonus donor fails to honour its undertaking.