Get Inspired Talks (“GI Talks”) trains speakers and produces inspiring talks that describe solutions to one of humanity’s pressing problems. The impact, influence and reach of each talk is scaled by formatting it into a video, a podcast episode and a book chapter. Vancouver Get Inspired Talks (“VGIT”) is our next live event. It will be held in Vancouver on November 7, 2020. In 2031 we’ll produce 12,000 talks that will each be seen, heard or read 100,000 times to inspire over 1 billion actions that move the needle toward a better world.
GI Talks gives help to change-makers with creative and credible solutions to humanity’s pressing problems, hope to people suffering from those problems and options to action-takers wanting to make a difference in their own way.
Saturday, November 7, 2020
- Venue: Granville Island Stage theatre, 1585 Johnston Street, Vancouver
- Theme: Making Action Happen
- Afternoon show: Nine 6 to 16 year-old speakers; 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Evening show: Seven adults speakers; 7 pm to 10 pm
- Earlybird tickets (until August 31, 2020): $39 per show
- Regular tickets (from September 1, 2020): $47 per show
- 8 of more contiguous seats can be reserved
- All other seats are general admission
GI Talks is a beacon of hope for humanity – it elevates people to see beyond their self-interest, realize that they can make a difference and take action to make that difference happen.